Machined from solid billet T6082 aluminium.
Designed & made on the edge of Exmoor specifically for ‘The Land Rover.’
- High grade Solid Billet T6082 aluminium
- 35mm Thinner than our previous boss
- Available in 36 & 48 spline for all years Defenders
- Improved driving position
- Comprehensive installation guide provided
- Easy fitting
Available in either 36 or 48 spline boss.
Land Rover were very inconsistent in their use of 36 & 48 spline steering columns. We recommend removing the steering wheel and counting the splines for guaranteed fitment. The below is for guidance only:
48 spline bosses were used on Defenders from 1993- 1998 or base spec vehicles from 1998-2008 and any Defenders from 2008 onwards. 48 spline boss will NOT fit County specification and all XS specification vehicles from 1998 to 2007. Will also NOT fit earlier Defenders from launch date up to 1993 regardless of interior spec.
For all options where a 48 spline boss will not fit purchase our 36 spline boss.
Please Note: Not suitable for Series Land Rovers, or for the Puma Defender’s (post 2007) due to the instrument binnacle design change which brings it much closer to the wheel.
Lignum Wood Rim Steering Wheel
- Defender 110 2000-2007
- Defender 110 2007 Onwards
- Defender 110 Crew Cab 2000-2007
- Defender 110 Crew Cab 2007 Onwards
- Defender 110 Crew Cab Pre 2000
- Defender 110 Military
- Defender 110 Pre 2000
- Defender 90 2000-2007
- Defender 90 2007 Onwards
- Defender 90 Military
- Defender 90 Pre 2000
- Defender HCPU 2000-2007
- Defender HCPU 2007 Onwards